"What does the Lord require of you?
But to do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God."
“Friends of Becca” Blood Drive—
Sat, Sept. 20th
This event is sponsored by
the Blood Center of NJ.
To donate blood one must be 16 or older.
For more information, call the church office at 973-731-1868, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or see Barbara Toriello or call her at 201-396-7578.
One blood donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
Be a part of the team
1) Make a donation using the yellow envelopes
2) Help with Christine’s Kitchen, Sept. 6th
3) Help out at the Trinity Food pantry (last week of month--Mon pm, Tues and Fri am)
4) Help plant/cultivate/weed/harvest the Trinity Food Pantry “Green Garden”
5) Help restock the food pantry. Bring in food, or better yet, make a monetary contribution in our Coin Jar
20 Old Indian Road
West Orange, NJ 07052
The United Presbyterian Church of West Orange is handicapped-accessible.